Your cart is currently empty!
are you competing in a red ocean or a blue ocean ?
- red oceans are red due to the colour of blood of competitors
- it indicates that you are competing in a crowded market
- the only way to win business is to reduce profit margins and create more bloodshed
- blue oceans are where the water is pristine blue and there is no blood
- there are no competitors
- you are the first one to the market and can capture it entirely
- you have the first mover advantage
so, which do you think is better – capturing the entire market with a new product or competing on profit margins with other competitors ?
Leave a Reply