Your cart is currently empty!
the only competition should be with yourself
are you better today than sometime back ? compare yourself with only yourself in the past
other things that can keep you happy and rested
- invest in a good quality mattress – you will be spending close to 6 to 8 hours everyday . it is essential to get a good night’s sleep
- drink less tea / coffee – less stimulants to the brain keep them free of radicals
- get at least 30 minutes of exercise – it will give your brain good oxygen and keep you fit
- read a book before sleeping – at least one chapter per day – will improve your knowledge
- put away your laptop / tablet / phone away – one hour before your bedtime – the blue rays disturb your sleep – the social media will remain tomorrow also ..
- one of the happiest countries in the world – bhutan – has a minimalist and simple lifestyle – there is no desire for needs – most people trust that friends or the king will take care of them in case of trouble .. they are happy that they have a nice family , a job and a house
- stop worrying about the future and taking stress due to it .. the fears are unlikely to come true