Your cart is currently empty!
career advice – what not to say in a job interview …
what not to say in a job interview
- i am a motivated self starter .. this sentence has lost it’s meaning due to over-use
- in five years , i hope to be in your position.. why would that person hire you now if you are planning to displace her or him ?
- i did not like my previous company / boss .. don’t bad mouth your prior employers ..
- i am a perfectionist .. most people should launch their product at 80 percent
- can you please tell me about your company .. means that you have not researched the prospective employer enough
- what do your benefits look like .. wait till the job conversation progresses further before bringing this up..