Your cart is currently empty!
how can you save on electricity bills ?
- clean up your light bulbs regularly – say once or twice a month – this way – you will not have to use more bulbs to see clearly
- switch to led bulbs and tubelights
- switch off the lights , fans , air conditioning when not in the room
- if you can install motion based sensors – they can sense if someone is in the room and turn on the lights and when there is no one in the room , they switch off ( eg after 5 minutes ) – you can save even more ..
- it will also help the environment – since a lot of electricity generation is still fossil based
- the cost of electricity will only go up – as with all things – inflation – costs go up as demand goes up…
- so the high initial cost of sensors will pay off in the long run