- learn as much as you can
- use your commute time to good use – read books while in the public transport or office shared commute
- live on as little as you can
- save and invest 50 % of your income
- try to have side hustles – on weekends , eg driving an ola or uber cab , doing social media marketing for local clients , designing websites , search engine optimization , babysitting , pet sitting , offer your services on websites like upwork.com , fiverr.com
- please make sure the terms of your full time employment are not violated – you are not competing with your full time employer
- if you do get to travel abroad for an assignment , grab the chance , it will broaden your horizon.
- learn stock , options , commodities and currencies trading – all countries have this and the same method – technical analysis will work anywhere.
Please visit our free courses section hereAdd to favorites