Your cart is currently empty!
keep all your important documents in one place
- have a place in your cupboard / almirah / wardrobe for an important file
- list and contact numbers of your parents , siblings , important people to reach in an emergency
- list all your appliances – bills , invoices , warranties
- your insurance documents – health , life , car
- your will
- passwords to your bank accounts , documents , policies
- your bank account details – account names , account numbers , branch
- your investments – fixed deposits , investment accounts , retirement documents , etc
- your banking representatives in the bank branches
- important details about your medical history – blood type , injuries , accidents , allergies ( e.g. to milk , peanuts)
- always have a health insurance policy
- always have a life insurance policy – make it a term life insurance – you will lose the money paid as premium if you survive the period of the insurance – but that is not the money is for – it is in case you die in the period of the policy and your family members will get the amount of the sum insured.