financial advice for parents with young kids

person counting cash money

save for future education costs – either through a SIP ( systematic investment plan ) or a lump sum ( if you have it )

you can invest on your child’s behalf – and be the guardian of the money

prepare a will / estate plan – in case something happens to you – who will get your home / money / other things

use a dependent care flexible spending account – where ever possible

Leave a Reply