Your cart is currently empty!
joe biden sworn in as the new us president .. so what to expect now ?
a new president was sworn in on jan 20 – joe biden
so what to expect now ?
- a reversal of trump’s decision to pull out of the climate agreement ( paris accord )
- provide a 1.9 trillion dollar stimulus
- a green accord – make the federal buildings climate friendly and provide initiatives for the green energy
- expect precious metals – gold and silver to rally due to this
- expect solar stocks and other green energy stocks to do well
- around march 2021 , expect a new announcement for green initiatives – might push silver to a new all time high
Leave a Reply