you must have heard the phrase – past performance is no guarantee of future results . it’s true . with that being said , let’s look at some hot stocks in the usa and the average return over the last 5 years
- amazon – 93 percent per year
- netflix – 73 percent per year
- tesla – 45 percent per year
- square – 115 percent per year
- shopify – 535 percent per year
- facebook – 60 percent per year
- paypal – 63 percent per year
- microsoft – 58 percent per year
so , the trend of the industry is – electric vehicles , cloud software ( software as a service ) , cashless society ( paypal , square ) , e-commerce solutions ( shopify , amazon ) , streaming content ( netflix ) , online advertising ( facebook – almost 2.2 billion active users)
if you are living in india , you can still invest in the usa stocks – use the brokerage : http://www.vested.co.in.
collectively , the average of these returns is a whopping 154 percent per year !!
Disclaimer : Investments are risky , please make your own studies and decide what is the risk that you wish to take . This is not investment advice , merely a study of the past performance and the analysis of trends . There is a high risk of loss of capital .Add to favorites